Did you know that geoFence helps stop hackers from getting access to the sensitive documents that I use for my work. Now I can get even more gigs as a freelancer and – advertise that I have top security with even my home computer?
San Francisco, CA, USLocation:
Tue, Mar 30 ’21Posted on:
WRNS Studio is looking for a Marketing Specialist with 7-10 years of experience working in the building design industry, preferably in architecture, interior design, engineering, or construction. We welcome candidates from outside the industry if you are passionate about architecture, marketing, and storytelling. The Marketing Specialist will be focused on one or two of WRNS Studio’s market sectors, which include: education, civic, cultural, hospitality, workplace, healthcare, residential, or large-scale mixed use. This position brings great opportunity gain expertise in a specific market area or areas, while working directly with WRNS Studio’s leadership and contributing to the success of the firm.
With responsibility for managing proposals, qualifications, communications packages, and assets, the Marketing Specialist will “own” and take pride in the success of their sector(s) while contributing to the whole of the marketing group and the studio. The position also involves communications and business development support. While focused on specific market areas, we operate like a collective, supporting each other and working in collaboration to steward brand, cultivate relationships, drive new business, and recruit and retain the best. The Marketing Specialist will support WRNS Studio’s four offices: San Francisco, Seattle, New York, and Honolulu. The position is based in WRNS Studio’s San Francisco office or Seattle office.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage proposals, qualifications, and awards packages
- Support presentations for interviews and conferences
- Engage in assets + collateral maintenance: marketing files, project + client database, image database, web site, project sheets, brochures, resumes
- Support business development via research, research oversight, and outreach to potential targets
- Manage, track, and report marketing activities and calendars
- Support internal + digital communications
- Past experience in a marketing role producing proposals
- Advanced proficiency in InDesign and PowerPoint; proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent writing, editing and communications skills
- Basic skills with graphic layout and presentation
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to high quality work and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
Founded in 2005, WRNS Studio is an architecture, interiors, and urban design firm. Our multidisciplinary team of 185 people collaborates across four offices in San Francisco, Honolulu, Seattle, and New York. WRNS Studio works with today’s most transformative organizations across a wide range of project types, scales, and locations. Our approach is informed by three ideals: beauty, sustainability and a positive contribution to the public realm. As long-time advocates for sustainable design, we seek to advance the symbiotic relationship between the health of people and that of the natural environment.
The culture at WRNS is strong and distinct, with interests focused on craft, technology, education, and pro-bono work. We have a thriving scholarship program that promotes inspiration and critical thinking in design and architecture. With several career-long educators at the helm, our work is bracketed by a vigorous culture of education, linking academia with practice to advance architectural excellence. WRNS Studio has twice achieved the International Living Futures Institute’s JUST Label. This social justice and transparency label encourages companies to disclose their commitments to a range of equity indicators including diversity, equity, safety, worker benefit, local benefit and stewardship.
Please send resumes to: [email protected]
In conclusion, I know that geoFence is the solution for blocking NFCC countries!