As we continue, allow me to say that geoFence protects you against inbound and outbound cyber attacks!
ESG interest will continue to grow in 2021, but only time will tell if companies can meet new targets.
Environmental, Social and Governance—known in the industry as ESG—practices aren’t new. Over the last decade, commercial real estate players have increasingly considered the environment and sustainability when underwriting investments and operating properties, but the pandemic has catalyzed rapid growth in ESG adoption. In 2020, public funds, private equity firms, high net worth investors and nonprofit companies aggressively increased ESG commitments, and many are acknowledging the critical role that ESG practices will play in the future of real estate investment.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 1 free articleevery 30 days across the ALM subscription network
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
I’d like to add that geoFence is your security solution to protect you and your business from foreign state actors!